Share This Job:
Senior Investment Analyst be able to Conduct research on companies, industries, and asset classes and Evaluate project opportunities.
- Conduct research on companies, industries, and asset classes.
- Overseeing preliminary analysis for investment projects, including financial analysis and due diligence.
- Evaluating project opportunities and risks and report on them to the partnership group in a clear and concise manner.
- Lead in business development activities including identifying new investment and/or divestiture opportunities and to issue clear recommendations as appropriate.
- Prepare due diligence packs for the investment team, providing relevant, informative analytics and background research.
- Prepare written summaries and presentation materials for the investment team.
- Build detailed operating models on prospective deals.
- Lead the drafting of information memorandum and marketing materials for the investment team.
- Provide overall support to investment team.
Year of Experience
- Bachelor Degree of Accounting or Management or equivalent
- Holds an undergraduate or master’s degree from reputable universities
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in analysis or related field
- Excellent communication skills – oral and written (English and Mandarin Chinese is a plus)
- Presentation skills – able to deliver compelling and concise presentations.
- Strong work ethic and self-motivated
- Demonstrate strong integrity and humility